As an active duty service member, a Permanent Change of Station (PCS), Temporary Duty (TDY) or deployment move can be a daunting task. Not only do you have to worry about the logistics of packing and moving your household goods, but you also have to navigate the complex regulations and processes associated with military moving. This is where our Military Veterans Moving Company can come in to assist and make the process much more manageable.
One of the biggest benefits of using our Military Veterans Moving Company is their experience and expertise in handling military moves. These companies are familiar with the specific regulations and requirements associated with military moving and can help ensure that your move goes smoothly. They can help with the paperwork, navigate the reimbursement process, and provide guidance on the best way to pack and move your household goods.
Another benefit of using our Military Veterans Moving Company is our ability to provide a range of services that can save you time and money. For example, they may offer temporary storage options, vehicle shipping, and even assist with finding housing near your new duty station. This can help ease the burden of having to coordinate multiple services on your own and save you money in the process.
Additionally, Our Military Veterans Moving Companies offer specialized services for military families. We understand the unique needs of military families and can provide resources and support throughout the moving process. This can include assistance with finding schools for your children, connecting with local military support organizations and much more.
Another key benefit of using our Military Veterans Moving Company is the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your household goods are in good hands. Many of these companies are certified by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the Department of Defense (DOD), which means they have met certain standards and regulations for military moving. They also have liability and cargo insurance to protect your household goods in case of damage or loss during the move.
Furthermore, working with our Military Veterans Moving Company can give you access to other benefits and entitlements that you may not be aware of. They can help you understand the different types of military move reimbursement options and what you may qualify for, This can include reimbursement for the cost of packing and shipping household goods, as well as for temporary storage of those goods.
It's worth mentioning that our military veterans moving company has a good reputation in the military community, and you can check for references and testimonials from other military members or veterans who used their services. This will give you an idea of the company's experience and the level of service they provide.
In conclusion, using our Military Veterans Moving Company can make your PCS, TDY or deployment move less stressful and more manageable. Their experience, expertise and range of services can help ensure that your move goes smoothly, while also providing peace of mind that your household goods are protected. They also offer specialized services for military families and can help you access benefits and entitlements that you may not be aware of. With their help, you can focus on the important task of settling into your new duty station and enjoying your new home.
These links below provide a wealth of information and resources to help service members and their families prepare for a PCS.
- https://www.militaryonesource.mil/moving-and-deployment/pcs-process: This link provides information on the PCS process, including what to expect, how to prepare, and resources available to service members and their families.
- https://www.move.mil/: This is the official website of the Defense Personal Property Program (DP3), which manages the moving and transportation of personal property for service members during a PCS. The website provides information on the process, including how to prepare, what to expect, and how to file a claim.
- https://www.militaryhomefront.dod.mil/portal/category/100120: This link takes you to the Military Homefront website, which provides information on all aspects of military life, including PCS. The website provides resources and information on housing, education, childcare, and more.
- https://www.military.com/pcs: This is a website that provides information and resources for service members and their families preparing for a PCS. The website includes articles on the PCS process, checklists, and a directory of moving companies that have been vetted by the military.
- https://www.dfas.mil/militarymembers/pcs/pcs-checklist/: This is the official website of the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS), which provides financial support to military service members. This page provides a checklist of things service members and their families should do before, during, and after a PCS.